I’m doing that really important thing today calling “sorting out your life before you screw it up so badly you end up being mental all over again”
Long title but I think you get the point. Back in September I ate all sorts of junk to have this human MOT test done to see what I was intolerant to, what the problems were with my body, to check out my hormones and yadda, yadda, yadda. I found out I was intolerant to loads things. Due to my busy life style and can’t be botheredism I kinda fell over, my face met the floor and it was downhill since then. Not like the good ol’ days(!) so it’s all good. I can fix it if I fooooooocuuuuusssss…
The list totals up to about 50 things but obviously a few categories include several things so it means most, if not all staples are out the window.
So, my intolerance list in no particular order:
- Fructose – that’s fruit sugar in case you didn’t know
- Cheese – I eat the raw kind if I find it and it doesn’t smell or taste like feet (note: that doesn’t mean I’ve tasted feet before)
- Cow’s milk – I totally drink raw milk though!
- Gluten – This is summarised as the next three items of food
- Spelt – I think?!
- Oats – apparently I should be able to stomach (nwithhout pun intended) some. I’m happy without.
- Seafood – prawns
- Rapeseed oil
- black pepper, apparently.
- Nutmeg – we Muslims can’t consume it anyway
- Pork – So haraam even the test’s telling me to avoid it.
- E211 – aka sodium benzoate aka benzoic acid sodium salt
- E214 – aka Ethyl p-hydroxybenzoate
- E215 – aka Sodium ethyl p-hydroxybenzoate
- E216 – aka Propyl p-hydroxybenzoate
- E217 – aka Sodium propyl p-hydroxybenzoate
- E218 – aka Methyl p-hydroxybenzoate
- E219 – aka Sodium methyl p-hydroxybenzoate
- E220 – aka Sulphur dioxide a common preservative used in almost everything processed. Lovely.
- E621 – aka Monosodium Glutamate aka MSG which needs to be illegal and banned from the Earth.
- Yeast – all kinds as far as I’m aware but specifically brewer’s yeast.
- Soya – again, needs to be banned from Earth
- Brazil nuts – adjusted my raw fudge recipe for this. Still yummy though!
- Peanuts – really? Mind you, they are legumes which brings me on to…
- Legumes! – all of them, this includes…
- Lentils – all of them obviously
- Grapefruit – was never a fan
- Kiwi – a known allergy in my family.
- Malt – as above really. No malteasers
- Corn – aka maize, refined maize starch and all those similar things. Includes popcorn
- Goat’s milk
- Rice – white, brown, ground, flour
- Nori – aka Seaweek. Need to find out if that includes kelp noodles which did give me stomach aches… oops?
- Chia seeds
- Semolina -I was totally intoxicated after consuming halwa, an Indian dessert so that was obvious
- Agave – agave syrup is apparently bad for us anyway… more on that some other time
- Hemp flour(?) but apparently I’m ok with hemp seeds so abstaining from all to be safe!
- Stupid people – Never tried eating one before so that’s good (the human MOT didn’t show this, I may have added that in myself
May Allaah have mercy on me and make this next stage in my life easy for me, aameen!
What about red pepper as a substitute for tomatoes on a pizza base?
Also.. I think you should try sundried tomatoee regardless of what the test says. might not be totally accurate. maybe in some forms it wont give you sinus problems? Sundried changes its properties somewhat.
Hey, that’s the graetest! So with ll this brain power AWHFY?
I eat tomatoes now alhamdulillaah but you already know this 🙂
It’s in fact very complex in this active life to listen news on Television, therefore I just use the web for that purpose,
and take the latest news.